Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I *heart* Converse

After Livi's soccer game yesterday we stopped by the mall to look for the yellow peacoat that Alyx is wishing for...didn't find the coat, but look what I tried on! AREN'T THEY COOL?!?!?!



disclaimer: these are not my actual legs as I did not have my camera to document the awesomeness - I borrowed someone else's pictures off the internet. :)

I have a passion for Converse shoes. I love them. I wish I had some in every color of the rainbow. I wish THIS was my closet:



Make that every color in low AND high tops. Then just throw in a couple pair of Knee-High's and a pair of these Double-Tongues and I'd be in shoe paradise!
Didn't buy them, but it sure was fun to feel them on my feet! Very, very COOL.

2 comments:

Elena Loo said...

Those are awesome! Not sure if you know or not, but on converse's web site, you can design your own shoe to wear! TOo much fun.

jeana said...

I too <3 converse... and your blog! :) glad I found it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...