Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CH...CH....CH....CHANGES! (For the Better)


The Kendall-Henderson Family:  

Alyx, Olivia, Kaytee, Noah, Kauriana, 
Ella, Shanon, Alan, MiLeah, Jaymon, 
Atira & Foster


Yup...that's TEN kids.  
You counted correctly.  
And one fabulously adorable husband. 
 December 22, 2011 was a very, VERY good day.  
I have a LOT to be grateful for!

So I think it's about time I jump right back in this blogging world and start listing the 
Packets of Sunlight that are streaming into my life every.single.day.

Are you ready?  I am!

A few Packets from Summer:

alyx and john's wedding.
awesome.


kaytee's graduation.
so proud of her!


delighted screams of "mommy/shanon!!!" when I came in the door after work
followed by a large cluster of children hugging my waist, feet, legs, arms and neck...wherever they could squeeze in.


running through the splash pad with my mom.  
two grown ladies running through sprinklers fully dressed.


the beach in san diego.
(more pictures of the mud run at camp pendelton to come soon...
that bad boy deserves a post all it's own!)


the climbing structure at the new "neptune park".
it's really, really big.


having the TX kids here for 6 weeks of summer.  
we had a full house and all kinds of fun.


you know, this summer really does deserve a post all it's own too.
but not tonight.  i need my beauty sleep.

more to come.
g'night!


2 comments:

KT said...

Congrats Shanon! Glad to see you blog again, I'm sure you've been busy!

Lynley Jill said...

YAY for updates on you and your family!!! I have missed you friend!! It looks like you are busy and happy!! Let's do lunch some afternoon when you have a moment! Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...